Veteran's Day the kids helped serve along side J and I at our church's annual youth conference. They had a lot of fun doing all kinds of different jobs. Though they were tired. It was about 10:30pm and the teens had just finished their last session and were coming to the gym to grab a snack. I put C and JJ on a snack break myself next to the table I was "manning". Please note: C LOVES his Preacher. Preacher walked over to his wife, who was standing next to me, and Caleb put a fruit snack and a goldfish in his hand offering to share with his Preacher. LOVE THAT BOY! Preacher graciously shared his snack with C.
Then bring on Thanksgiving! My Parents (Grandpa and Grandma) drove up from Medford. Gma had fun playing and pretending with the kids! ( :
The kids, Gma, and I enjoyed the swimming pool at their hotel. JJ and C showed off their improved swimming/water skills.
Then the day after Thanksgiving we were off to find the Sorensen Christmas Tree!!! ( :
![]() |
| Off on the hunt! |
![]() |
| Which one should we choose? |
![]() |
| Making sure everything is secure ( : |
![]() |
| C inspecting the job! |
![]() |
| Merry Christmas! (truly I should take another picture; my SIL embroidered our names on our stockings since this pic was taken, she's A-MAZING!) |
![]() |
| Decorated! C's special fire engine ornament from Great Gpa Murray from last year. |
One last story just so we don't forget C funny remarks. As we're decorating the tree.... ....the kids are putting on ornaments faster than I can put the hangers on. C picks up a glass Santa Claus and announces "Santa doesn't have a hooker! Mom? You get Santa a hooker?" And in the very next moment Pandora starts playing "Santa Baby, ....." Oh, the timing! You can't make stuff like that up.
Off to our Christmas adventures. Hope you and your family enjoy special memories together and we celebrate Christ's birth.














No comments:
Post a Comment