No dwelling on that anymore... ...on to the rest of the month! So a new tradition the last couple years is to have a sleepover at Nana's when the men are gone hunting! ...And go to the Pumpkin Patch the next day! It was a ton of fun. Nana also spoiled me with a huge tub of hummus (which I only eat this time of year when my hubby is gone because I like kissing him and he despises hummus, lol). By the way, no deer tagged for us this year, in case you were wondering.
Hannah definately had too many snacks last night too. Look at those thighs? She can't hide them by having Caleb sit in her lap. I am definately a bad influence on her. ( :
Pumpkin Sling Shot!
Armed and dangerous!
The kids were AMAZED at Dad's super strength! He could hold ALL THREE of them!!! Ok, so CC doesn't seem too impressed.But he's just too smart for his own good. I am such an amazing homeschool mom, even my babies read! Ok, so maybe not; but he LOVES this book.
Field Trip to the Portland Children's Museum with BFF Chelcie and her crew! It was memorable. The kids enjoyed face painting, the theatre, water room, sculpting with clay, playing construction, store, vet, and having lunch. Great Fun Family Friday Field Trip (say that 5 times fast)! ( :
Why yes, that is my daughter in the leopard dress and my son in a cheerleading top... ...why do you ask?
Fall Festival at church this halloween went well and the kids had fun. We have Alice in Wonderland, Mr. Monkey, and a dog Cowboy here. Sadly, AFTER the event Caleb had a coughing attack and vomited all over his bed (we are talking top bunk, people), then scared me by not being able to breathe. Hi ho, hi ho, then off to the ER we go... discovered he had croup, given steroids, and sent back home. Unfortunately, we had to cancel his first "friend party" because we did not want to share our germs. But from the grin on his face, I don't think he minded too much!
My "baby" is now 6 years old! Wasn't he just three?
We made the BIG muffin size cupcakes and decorated them together! This boy LOVES to be in the kitchen. I tell him he can cook for me as much as he wants when he is older. ( :
Balloon games! CC says, "I got it! I got it!"
Um, perhaps you had TOO many cupcakes there Birthday Boy...
Hope all of you enjoyed every minute of October like we did. I LOVE fall! Looking forward to November...



No comments:
Post a Comment