Oh, how I LOVE fall! Mr. Chubby Cheeks turned 1 month! And now weighs in at 10lb. 9oz. Wow, has it really been just a month? It feels like a lot longer... ... but slowly but surely we are settling into routine. Its our adorable two year old tornado keeping us on our toes right now. He has mastered climbing out of his crib and had to be moved to the bottom bunk... ... he has also mastered disconnecting the baby camera in that room, climbing to the top bunk, and climbing out of his high chair. What is a Momma to do???
We started our school year! Yea! We've had a great start (better than I anticipated). And please note the leg wear Caleb is sporting... ...we have our first cast people! He jumped off the top of the Hay Maze (6ft?) at his Uncle's wedding and fractured his heel bone. Ironically, this is my child who is scared of heights. But apparently, a boy has to show off how tough and crazy he is to his cousins and this is the best idea he came up with. Many appointments and errands later he has been sporting crutches, and glow in the dark cast, and many signatures. ( :
Eli and Dad are having serious conversations here. It goes something like this..
Eli: Dad, I have to eat right now!
Dad: You are a fat boy and you can wait a little bit to eat
Eli: No, Dad, I'm a growing Boy! Tell Mom I need to eat right now...
Dad: Your ok, Mom says you ate not that long ago and you can wait a little bit
(last picture) Eli: I don't know Dad, I might not be able to wait...
Can't wait to get our professional pictures back! Will post when they arrive! ( :



No comments:
Post a Comment