Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December Wedding

     My brother in law Luke got married this month.  Caleb was not in the wedding but got to wear a tuxedo with a silver tie and vest.  After getting dressed he started strutting around his room ( :  This was the first time they got to meet Uncle James and Aunt Sarah.    They had a great time together.  My highlight was probably when their cousin Payton told his Dad during the reception that he was going to marry Jazmyne.  Payton then went over to JJ and told her he was going to marry her.   She immediately came to me and told me.  I asked her what she said.  She raised her hands above her head questioningly and said "I told him I didn't know about that."  I told her to tell him she couldn't marry him because their cousins.  To which the adult response around me was, "Well, their not blood related."  Thanks a lot guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment