This has been a month of making memories! Jonathan and JJ have become closer. She will often climb up in his lap when he gets home and tell him about her day. In the picture above, JJ is looking at a family devotional book and Jonathan is studying for his JoyClub lesson.
She is also quite the cook and helped me whip up these cute pie pocket cookies on Valentine's day (wearing her favorite apron from Aunt Aimee). Dad spoiled us both with flowers and Caleb got some chocoalte ( :Caleb had oral surgery this month too! He had his top, four, front teeth capped and three other fillings. I'm sure it has nothing to do with being a chocoholic.... ....wish I had thought to take before and after pictures but I was preoccupied smoothing a very upset boy due to not having breakfast. So you'll just have to admire his beautiful front teeth in pictures to come. He was very brave. ( :
Somewhere in the middle of all that's going on, we escaped for a day of sledding. It was fun... ...though hard to find snow, hehe. The big snow came about a week AFTER our trip, of course. But we all had fun and I kept them over bundled and warm, LOL! "New moms" we're crazy!



No comments:
Post a Comment