O.k., being that is August 1st! I definately am behind in our family updates! For good reason.... ...on my Birthday (in May) we were blessed with twins! A boy and girl to snuggle, cuddle, and spoil. And having never cared for babies longer than a weekend, I had to figure out what I should be doing ASAP. But thanks to an amazing family and even more amazing posse of SIL's who are experienced moms, everyone is doing well and Babies are getting fat! The good kind, you know?!
But the Month started with a visit to Grandma and Grandpa's house. We visited the Science Works Museum in Ashland, OR and Lithia park. Where we saw turtles, but sadly, can no longer feed the ducks. Caleb followed Grandpa around in the garden asking a slue of questions. JJ enjoyed playing with Zoe & Murphy (dachsunds).
Shortly after our trip, JJ and I redecorated her room! ( : The pictures don't do it justice. So cute!
On one of our colder mornings Caleb was warming his legs by the heater, lol! That boy either keeps me laughing or is giving me gray hair. ( :
Other than that... ...just playing outside when we can and adjusting to having two babies.... ....like finding a van!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment